This warranty policy applies only to OPPO cellphones and IoT products sold in United Arab Emirates. In the event that performance failure occurs from normal use during the warranty period, OPPO will provide maintenance services free of charge.
Parts cost and labor cost
In box Headphones, USB Cable
Charger and other accessories
cost and labor cost
cost and labor cost
1. All replacement parts and accessories are brand new.
2. Replacement parts can enjoy the original remaining warranty period or 3 months from the date of the replacement warranty, whichever is longer.
1. A valid warranty card and invoice are required to ensure the basic guarantee of your rights, please be sure to keep them safe;
2. If you lose the invoice and proof of purchase and are unable to provide a copy of a valid invoice and proof of purchase, we will compare the date exactly three months after the manufacture date of the phone and the date of the E-warranty card and select the more beneficial of the two to serve as the de-facto purchase date;
3. Some accessories (for example: manual, warranty card, etc.) are not covered by this warranty;
4. Products purchased overseas do not enjoy warranty services in domestic service centers. If you must pay for maintenance, take into consideration material costs and please make an appointment with the Customer Service Center ahead of time;
5. Accessories (leather casing, screen protector and protective casing) etc. can affect the proper functioning of the phone, if so you may request the accessories to be replaced without replacing the phone;
6. All replaced parts are owned by OPPO.
This warranty does not cover man-made damages or any of the following conditions, however, paid repair services are available.
1. Beyond the warranty period
2. No warranty card and valid proof of purchase, however an exception can be granted if the customer can prove that the phone is within the warranty period;
3. Non-OPPO official warranty commitments, such as verbal commitments by dealers;
4. The phone is damaged due to improper use (such as falling, squeezing, liquid damage, etc.);
5. Damage and malfunction due to uncontrollable external forces (such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes and traffic accidents);
6. Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non-OPPO accessories, etc.;
7. Product natural wear and tear (for example: casing, buttons, display, accessories, etc.);
8. Disassembly, self-repair, modification, rooting and other human behavior that causes damage.
1. When sending a phone in for repair, please bring a copy of the valid proof of purchase and the original invoice (purchase voucher and invoice must be completed and sealed by the seller, and may not be altered, otherwise they will be regarded as invalid). Warranty card IMEI serial number stickers must not be torn, or the warranty will be invalid.
2. Before sending the device or phone in for repair, please backup and then delete all the data (such as phone numbers, texts, pictures, etc.) that you have stored, so as to avoid any loss or disclosure during subsequent repair. To respect your privacy, OPPO Customer Service Center and its staff will not be responsible for backing up or restoring data for you, and will not be responsible for any consequences resulting from the loss or disclosure of data.
3. You expressly agree that the use of the unlocking service provided by OPPO and related service provider is at your own risk. Except as otherwise provided by law, OPPO and related service provider does not make any form of ostensive or implied statement, promise or guarantee for the unlocking service. It is not guaranteed that the service will meet your requirements, nor is it guaranteed that the service will not be interrupted. OPPO and related service provider does not make any promises or guarantees on the timeliness, safety, and errors of the service.
1. Under circumstances where the phone has been subjected to damp conditions, liquid damage, or unsupported modification, other issues may occur after the phone has been processed. If the phone is able to make calls before repair but unable to after repair, this is considered to be a problem caused by the error itself and cannot be repaired. The Customer Service Center may require you to sign a separate repair agreement prior to repair according such circumstances;
2. If the service policy conflicts with national laws and regulations, all the laws and regulations of the country shall take priority.